Important Information For Our Customers:
We are open and carrying out our full range of services for all maintained, non-maintained and new customers.
We would like to assure you that our staff are fully briefed in respect of health and safety and shall continue to work in a COVID secure manner, implementing the procedures that we have put in place in accordance with the Government’s safe working guidelines.
Our offices will remain closed to all visitors for the time being, however, you can contact us by telephone on 01553 765429 or by email to email@example.com
We continue to ask our customers’ co-operation with the following:
Although our Engineers will be supplied with appropriate PPE and they will carry out a risk assessment when arriving to site, please ensure the following:
- That our Engineers are able to observe social distancing whilst on site.
- That our Engineers have access to adequate handwashing facilities whilst on site.
Although our Engineers will be supplied with appropriate PPE and they will carry out a risk assessment when arriving at your property, please ensure the following:
- That you allow our Engineers space in terms of social distancing whilst at your property to avoid all possible contact.
- That our Engineers have access to adequate handwashing facilities whilst at your property, if required.
- That you inform us ahead of your pre-booked appointment whether anyone in your household is vulnerable, is shielding, or is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, so that we can rearrange your appointment.