Important Information For Our Customers:
We are back to operating our full range of services for our maintained and new customers and would like to thank you for your understanding over the past few months.
We are very much aware that the way we work must change to ensure that our staff, our customers and the public are safe.
Our offices will remain closed to all visitors for the time being, however, our staff have been informed of the measures which we have put in place to ensure compliance with current Government guidance for the type of work that we do, both when in the office and when working at customers’ business premises or homes.
We would ask our customers’ co-operation with the following:
Although our Engineers will be supplied with appropriate PPE and they will carry out a risk assessment when arriving to site, please ensure the following:
- That our Engineers are able to observe social distancing whilst on site.
- That our Engineers have access to adequate handwashing facilities whilst on site.
Although our Engineers will be supplied with appropriate PPE and they will carry out a risk assessment when arriving at your property, please ensure the following:
- That you allow our Engineers space in terms of social distancing whilst at your property to avoid all possible contact.
- That our Engineers have access to adequate handwashing facilities whilst at your property, if required.
- That you inform us ahead of your pre-booked appointment whether anyone in your household is vulnerable, is shielding, or is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, so that we can rearrange your appointment.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please contact us on 01553 765429 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org